The terms below apply to your booking if you are a consumer and book from 21st July 2015.
When you make a Booking on our website, you will be asked to click “I accept” and you will not be able to complete your Booking if you do not do this. This confirms that you accept these terms. We strongly recommend that you read the terms before accepting.
1. Room Booking
- Room booking are only for 18 and above. We have the right to ask for an identification, if we feel you are below 18. Guest below 18 has to be accompanied by someone older.
- You can make a booking on behalf of someone. However, you are responsible for the individual to comply with our terms during their stay.
- Rooms are paid for in full when booking through our website.
- We don’t take responsibility for any room reservation made on third party website
2. Payments & Rates
- Rates of rooms is published on our website and this may vary from that of third party sites. We have the right to change rate of rooms with prior notification.
- Payment is charged at the point of reservation through Paypal and all Bank cards are accepted.
- Our check in time is between 14:00 – 23:00
- Check out time is until 11:00 on the date of leaving
- All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All older children or adults stay free of charge for extra bed, which is due to availability
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1
- There is no capacity for cribs in the room
- Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
4. Disable Facilities
Rosemount palace Aberdeen welcomes all disabled people to our affordable bed and breakfast. In respective of sensory, age or physical abilities, we are always welcoming. As a team, we aim to provide our entire guest with the best experience possible.
All forms of access are on constant checks in other to make sure the bed and breakfast accommodation is a place safe for our entire guest.
The team at Rosemount palace is always conscious of its legal obligations under equality legislation. We aim to deliver outstanding stay, as well as to be compliant with our legal obligations. Therefore, disabled people are treated no less favourably than others.
We encourage our guests and visitors, whether disabled or otherwise, to bring any accessibility issues within our facilities to the reception and adequate actions will be carried immediately
- Free cancellation for Flexible rooms cancelled 48hours before arrival
- For late cancellation or no show, full first night payment to charged from the payment details giving at time of reservation.
- Non- refundable rooms can be cancelled but no refunds will be made.
- Refunds are made through payment methods and this is done within 10 working days.
6. House rules
- Smoking is not permitted any where within the building
- The main entrance Door closes by 23:00. If you will be out to later time, please inform the receptionist.
- Pets are not allowed.